PACIFIC BLUFFS Corp II REMINDER
Please help us keep Pacific Bluffs clean, attractive and enjoyable by following these
few Corp II Rules and Regulations:
• Use only EDCO’s trash container and recycling bin for pickup on Thursday, trash day.
• Keep containers clean with lids down at all times to discourage critters.
• Try to tuck the bins out of sight as best you can immediately after trash day, Thursday.
• Trash container storage areas are for EDCO containers only. Nothing else should be stored there.
• There is no car washing on Pacific Bluffs property.
• Please sweep, not hose down, outside.
CARPORTS / GARAGES
• Carports and garages need to be kept clean.
• Carports and garages are for two vehicles only.
• Nothing is to be stored in the carports.
• All dogs are to be kept on a leash at all times.
• Owners must pick up after their pets.
• Barking is to be kept at a minimum.
• There is no parking in the alleys at anytime except for brief loading and unloading.
• The alleys are FIRE LANES, please keep them clear.
• The Guest Parking is for guests only.
• Please properly dispose of cigarette butts; not in the alleys, carports or on the sidewalks.
Please call the office if you have any issues at 858.278.5131.